Beveled Edge Framing

Monday, February 8, 2010

Break







I got an amazing camera for Christmas and when I get a little....little is the operative word here...smidgen of time I like to go out and about to shoot. There is a pond where waterfowl gather just a mile or so from my shop. Around the pond are varies trees, and when the inversion/fog moves in they get covered with frost. When the fog burns off and the sun hits them just right it's like being in the most vast diamond store...it's breath taking!! I especially love the weeping willows. I haven't gotten a day like that yet, but I did take some time to go shoot the birds and do a little jump session. My partner in crime for this outing is my neighbor Rick Smith who is quickly becoming well known in the jumping circles. I thought you all would like to see what is on the other end of all those amazing jump pics he masterfully captures!!









No comments:

Post a Comment