Beveled Edge Framing

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ahem....*tap tap tap* "Is this thing on??"

This is it!! Day one of my new venture to tell the world about what I do, give advice, show tricks of my trade, and hopefully expand my circle of friends and customers. This week we were frantically trying to get a rush order out for UVU. Artwork for their SIXTEENTH ANNUAL MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.COMMEMORATION. http://www.uvu.edu/hass/mlk/ We didn't know we had the go ahead until the day I left for vacation. Allison from UVU brought in the artwork on Tuesday the 5th...the moulding arrived the 6th...and the next three days were spent chopping, nailing, and assembling like mad women. Project finished Friday morning @ 11am, we made the due date. Allison wasn't able to find anyone to sign the check!!...so...now it's Saturday...will they be picked up?? Photos to be posted soon!

1 comment:

  1. I guess the world has a new blogging rockstar! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete